Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Just a Little Sumthin Sumthin

So, I realized I have not been so great recently about keeping up with my paper challenge.  I think the recent addition of an MBA to my schedule has altered some of my priorities a little.  But, alas!  Sometimes you can't help yourself when it comes to crafts.  


So, here is the most recent paper product:


So, just so you know: this is the back of a cereal box!

I love being limited in recourses.

I made this by cutting the corners off of the box.  

Then, I traced the words that I wanted onto the box after I found a font that I wanted to copy.  

Next I traced the words in Sharpie.  

Then I stabbed the letters in the middle with scissors, and using those holes, I cut out the letters not bothering to keep the dots in the middle of the "e" and "a".

Then I just glued a little newspaper on the back, and added some newspaper flowers on the front, and ta-da!

You're done!

Well I hope you're having a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment